PER PERSON (includes wetsuit)
Open 7 days a week from 29th June 2019
EXCLUSIVE USE UP TO 120 PEOPLE (includes wetsuits)
Exclusive school, group & corporate bookings are available for up to 120 persons any day during the main season as well as midweek in June when the park is not open to the public
£10 Weekday Sessions
Buy a FAMILY WEEKDAY 2019 SEASON PASS for £20 & then weekday tickets are only £10 each!
To apply for a pass, email site customer services firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ’Season Pass’ including your preferred contact number & we will call you back within 48 hours to process your pass
Terms & Conditions
You must have already, booked, paid and attended an Aqua Park Session this year to be eligible to purchase Season Pass
A limit of 8 tickets per weekday can be purchased at £10 per season pass
What to expect from your visit?
- Arrive around 30-45 minutes in advance of your session to get kit and briefing – it is your responsibility to arrive in good time.
- Sessions are 1 hour long- 10-minute briefing, 50 minutes of fun on the Aqua Park.
- If you are late and miss your briefing you will not be allowed on the park and there are NO REFUNDS.
- Allow around 2.5 hours to complete your visit in comfort.
What are the admissions criteria?
- Pre-booking online is essential.
- The Aqua Park is suitable for individuals, groups, families, adults, children 8+ and adrenaline junkies!
- You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
- Children must be aged 8+ and be over 1.2 meters tall.
- Children from 8 to 15 inclusive must have a responsible adult on the shore for the duration of their session.
- All bookings are online. Please ensure everyone has completed their personal details and disclaimers online. Failure to do so will incur a £5 administrative charge per person if completed at the Reception.
How do I get to the Aqua Park?
- Please plan your journey using the information on the Find Us page.
- There is no parking available on the Barrage, please use the address of your chosen car park for your GPS and taxis.
- The Aqua Park is not accessible via Cargo Road please check when entering a postcode to your GPS.
- We suggest parking at Penarth Marina Office or Mermaid Quay.
- Please allow for the walk times to get to us.
What to bring?
- Prepare for a day out at the beach, bring suitable swimwear, flip-flops and a towel.
- The changing facilities but they are basic – and we share the public toilets in the Sailing Centre 100m from the Aqua Park.
- Only Action Cameras fitted to chest harnesses are permitted.
- It costs nothing to watch from shore, however parking charges apply.
What if I'm spectating?
- You are welcome to bring a picnic. There is limited seating and shelter for spectators, you are welcome to bring picnic blankets and camping chairs.
- There are cafes near by (10 minute walk) we are not licensed to sell food and beverages.
- We advise bringing your own drinks and refreshments.
- Dogs are allowed on the barrage but must remain on the lead at all times.
When are you open?
- Open Daily through to the 9th September 2019.
- Opening Times are seasonal and differ too by the day of the week. Please see our online booking system for up to date opening times. If you are looking to book a large group-event of 40 or more and do not see the date or time that you are looking for please contact us
- Pre-booking online is essential to avoid disappointment.
- The Park remains open even in the rain – you're going to get wet anyway!