PER PERSON (includes wetsuit)
Saturday & Sunday, 11:00am to 3:00pm start time.
EXCLUSIVE USE UP TO 150 PEOPLE (includes wetsuits)
Exclusive school, group & corporate bookings are available for up to 150 persons any day during the main season as well as midweek in June when the park is not open to the public
£10 Weekday Sessions
Buy a FAMILY WEEKDAY 2019 SEASON PASS for £20 & then weekday tickets are only £10 each!
To apply for a pass, email site customer services email@example.com with the subject ’Season Pass’ including your preferred contact number & we will call you back within 48 hours to process your pass
Terms & Conditions
You must have already, booked, paid and attended an Aqua Park Session this year to be eligible to purchase Season Pass
A limit of 8 tickets per week can be purchased at £10 per season pass
What to expect from your visit?
- Arrive around 30-45 minutes in advance of your session to get kit and briefing – it is your responsibility to arrive in good time.
- Sessions are 1 hour long- 10-minute briefing, 50 minutes of fun on the Aqua Park.
- If you are late and miss your briefing you will not be allowed on the park and there are NO REFUNDS.
- Allow around 2.5 hours to complete your visit in comfort.
What are the admissions criteria?
- Pre-booking online is essential.
- For individuals, groups, families, adults, children 6+ and adrenaline junkies!
- You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
- Children must be aged 6+ and be over 1.2 meters tall.
- Children from 8 to 15 inclusive must have a responsible adult on the shore for the duration of their session.
- All bookings are online. Please ensure everyone has completed their personal details and disclaimers online. Failure to do so will incur a £5 administrative charge per person if completed at the Reception.
What to bring?
- Prepare for a day out at the beach, bring suitable swimwear, flip-flops and a towel.
- We share changing facilities but they are basic – bring your towel.
- Only Action Cameras fitted to chest harnesses are permitted.
- It costs nothing to watch from shore, however parking charges apply.
What if I'm spectating?
- You are welcome to bring a picnic.
- There are cafes, other watersports, cycling and free BBQ pits onsite – so lots to do.
- It costs nothing to watch from the shore.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead.
- Parking charges apply.
When are you open?
- Pre-booking online is essential to avoid disappointment.
- Open 7 days a week through July & August, and weekends only in up to 30th September.
- Opening Times are seasonal and differ too by the day of the week. Please see our online booking system for up to date opening times. If you are looking to book a large group-event of 40 or more and do not see the date or time that you are looking for please contact us
- Walk-in bookings on the day are available subject to availability.
- The Park remains open even in the rain – you're going to get wet anyway!