£20 (INCLUDES WETSUIT)
50 minute Aqua Park session.
(Please Allow 2 to 2.5 hours for the visit. Must arrive in time to change and attend the briefing)
EXCLUSIVE USE UP TO 120 PEOPLE (includes wetsuits)
Exclusive school, group & corporate bookings are available for up to 120 persons any day during the main season as well as midweek in June when the park is not open to the public
- For individuals, groups, families, adults, children and adrenaline junkies!
- Arrive around 30-45 minutes in advance of your session to get kit and briefing – it is your responsibility to arrive in good time.
- Prepare for a day out at the beach, bring suitable swimwear, flip-flops and a towel.
- Sessions are 1 hour long- 10-minute briefing, 50 minutes on the Aqua Park.
- Allow around 2.5 hours to complete your visit in comfort.
- You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
- Children must be aged 6+ and be over 1.2 meters tall.
- Children under 8 must be accompanied on the Aqua Park by parent/guardian with a ratio of 3 children to 1 adult.
- Children from 8 to 15 inclusive must have a responsible adult on the shore for the duration of their session.
- All bookings are online. Please ensure everyone has completed their personal details and disclaimers online. Failure to do so will incur a £5 administrative charge per person if completed at the Reception.
- Please treat your visit like a trip to the beach. There are no showers, so we advise you bring your towel and/or changing robe just as you would take to the beach.
- Only cameras fitted to chest harnesses are permitted.
- The Park remains open even in the rain – you can have fun in the rain!
- It costs nothing to watch from shore, however parking charges apply.
- You are welcome to bring a picnic.
- There is a cafe, cycling, great walks and a water sports centre – so lots to do. Please note: Times may change due to poor light or extreme weather. Sessions will only be changed if it is thundering and lightning.