2020 TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE
Please prepare for a day out at the beach as we are currently an outdoor venue only. Arrive 10 minutes in advance of your session ready to go in suitable swim wear or wetsuit. The water temp is lovely and warm at 23c, wetsuits are optional and not provided or rented currently. Inexpensive shorty wetsuits are available Decathlon or on Amazon. It is your responsibility to arrive in good time. Just the group leader needs to check-in at reception at your booked start time.
Your 1hr slot on the Aqua Park starts 20 minutes after your ticketed check in time. We are running staggered start times to aid with social distancing. You will then to be introduced to your Aqua Park Lifeguard, they will issue you your buoyancy aids and enable you to stow your belongings away in our outdoor lockers. You will then be guided around the park within socially distanced groups.
It is your responsibility to observe social distancing outside your household at all times, including whilst participating on the Aqua Park. Our lifeguards are there to ensure you navigate the park safely, we cannot determine who is in your household to enforce social distancing. We are operating at 1/3 the park capacity, this means when you visit us, there will be plenty of space at the venue and on the Aqua Park for you and your group to relax and enjoy the experience in comfort.
At present, our changing rooms are not open, however this may change as and when guidance permits. When you come off the water, please leave the site promptly respecting social distancing.
Spectators are welcome as long as you respect social distancing measures and there is large open decking area that over looks the Aqua Park which you are able to use.
Please allow around 2 hours to complete your visit in comfort.
50 Minute Aqua Park Session.
Price per person. Buoyancy aid hire included.
Limitless free admission to the Aqua Park for the whole summer!
Price per person. Buoyancy aid hire included.
- Arrive around 30-45 minutes in advance of your session to get kit and briefing – it is your responsibility to arrive in good time.
- Sessions are 1 hour long- 10-minute briefing, 50 minutes of fun on the Aqua Park.
- If you are late and miss your briefing you will not be allowed on the park and there are NO REFUNDS.
- Allow around 2.5 hours to complete your visit in comfort.
- Pre-booking online is essential.
- For individuals, groups, families, adults, children 6+ and adrenaline junkies!
- You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
- Children must be aged 6+ and be over 1.2 meters tall.
- Children from 8 to 15 inclusive must have a responsible adult on the shore for the duration of their session.
- All bookings are online. Please ensure everyone has completed their personal details and disclaimers online. Failure to do so will incur a £5 administrative charge per person if completed at the Reception.
- Prepare for a day out at the beach, bring suitable swimwear, flip-flops and a towel.
- We share changing facilities but they are basic – bring your towel.
- Only Action Cameras fitted to chest harnesses are permitted.
- It costs nothing to watch from shore, however parking charges apply.
- You are welcome to bring a picnic.
- There are cafes, other watersports, cycling and free BBQ pits onsite – so lots to do.
- It costs nothing to watch from the shore.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead.
- Parking charges apply.
When are you open?
- Pre-booking online is essential to avoid disappointment.
- Open 7 days a week through July & August, and weekends only in up to 30th September.
- Opening Times are seasonal and differ too by the day of the week. Please see our online booking system for up to date opening times. If you are looking to book a large group-event of 40 or more and do not see the date or time that you are looking for please contact us
- Walk-in bookings on the day are available subject to availability.
- The Park remains open even in the rain – you’re going to get wet anyway!
Gift vouchers make the ideal present for family and friends and can be used to purchase Aqua Park Tickets.
WATCH OUR CUSTOMER JOURNEY
WE ARE COVID SECURE -
Here is what we are doing to keep you safe:
Online Briefing – you will watch our safety video prior to arrival online
No hire wetsuits – the water is lovely and warm and you are welcome to bring your own
Multiple Hand sanitiser stations are located both at the venue and on the Aqua Park itself.
Both The Aqua Park and venue undergo regular deep cleaning.
All buoyancy aids are sanatised in between every use.
Please do not visit us if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
DO NOT visit us if you are at an increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19. This group includes those who are:
– aged 70 or older (regardless of medical conditions)
– under 70 with an underlying health condition listed by the NHS
Full details on restrictions and procedures will be sent to you in your booking confirmation.